The Archives Unleashed Project is pleased to announce the first datathon will take place at the University of Toronto Robarts Library, 26-27 April 2018.
This event will bring together a small group of approximately 15 participants to experiment with the newest release of AUT (Archives Unleashed Toolkit) and the Archives Unleashed Cloud, and to kick-off collaboratively inspired research projects. Participants will have access to analytics software and specialists, and will be exposed to the process of working with web archive files at scale.
- Ian Milligan (University of Waterloo)
- Nicholas Worby (University of Toronto)
- Nick Ruest (York University)
- Jimmy Lin (University of Waterloo)
- Samantha Fritz (University of Waterloo)
Team: BC Teachers' Labor Dispute
- Nich Worby, University of Toronto Libraries
- Graeme Campbell, Queen’s University
- Brandon Locke, Michigan State University
- Katie Mackinnon, University of Toronto
Team: Make Tweets Great Again
- Jacqueline Whyte Appleby, Scholars Portal/University of Toronto
- Shawn Jones, Old Dominion University
- Amanda Oliver, Western University Archives
- Corey Davis, University of Victoria/COPPUL
- Creighton Barrett, Dalhousie University
- Ben Goldman, Penn State University Libraries
- Rebecca Dowson, Simon Fraser University
- Justin Littman, George Washington University Libraries
- Shawn Walker, Arizona State University
- Russell White, Library and Archives Canada
- Brian Griffin, Old Dominion University
- Jayanthy Chengan, Scholars Portal/University of Toronto
The Archives Unleashed Toronto Datathon will take place at the University of Toronto in the John P. Robarts Research Library. Participants will be working in the Blackburn Room (4036).
Have we got a schedule for you! We will be kicking off the event with some discussion around the project and set up of AUT. After that, it’s full steam ahead with team project work. A light breakfast and lunch will be provided on both days.
Please click the link to download the full Toronto Datathon schedule!